The playoffs are coming soon. Make sure you have made the roster moves that will help you secure that championship. Please, drop that extra kicker you’re holding. It makes you look ridiculous.
1. Darren Sproles (NO RB) - I’m not sure why, but a few owners have been dropping Sproles. He should be back soon and with New Orleans finally starting to find their groove he can prove productive. Don’t let the other backs getting work scare you, Sproles value is more at receiver.
2. Danny Amendola (STL WR) - Back off the injury list, Amendola lit it up again in Week 10. He is a must own in PPR leagues so go grab him if he is still on free agency.
3. Brandon Myers (OAK TE) - Myers is coming off a concussion, so he might sit next week. Yet he is a sneaky pickup if you need a TE who could pay off in the playoffs. He is leading the Raiders in receiving and Carson Palmer continues to look for him.
1. Alex Green (GB RB) - The Alex Green era might be on its last leg. He became the default starter and has done little to secure the position. A string of lackluster performances have led to the Packers looking for other options.
2. Reggie Bush (MIA RB) - Daniel Thomas continues to take over the workload from Bush who has a serious case of the fumbles. A matchup against Buffalo looks favorable, but look for Thomas to have the better day. With Lamar Miller sitting in the wings, I think this could be Bush’s last year in Miami.
3. Mike Vick (PHI QB) - I will concede that the line is terrible, but Vick isn’t much better. The concussion was a blessing for the Eagles who likely wanted to bench him anyway. Foles probably won’t fare too much better, but it’s time for everyone to move on.